The Softline® system, invisible fixation for decking, is patented in Europe and is manufactured near the Luxembourg border by the Vetedy Group.
Softline® is a 100%-invisible fastening system for your wooden deck.
We work with 4 kinds of wood, all class 1 durable (class 4 for France): Padauk, Merbau, Ipe, and Teak.
Our method of attaching slats onto the joists, but then also attaching them together ensures durability and assurance of a smooth, perfect finish without splinters for the pleasure of walking barefoot on wood.
The Softline® system is quality assurance outside parquet flooring. We are also the first to call our terraces garden floors, a designation now very often taken up by professionals in the sector.
Finally, our gardens floors take their origins from managed worldwide forests which are often labelised FSC® and VLO for African Woods, VLK for Indonesian woods and IBAMA for Brazilian Woods.
THE ADVANTAGES OF Softline® SYTEM
- Enables invisible fixation to the support.
- Composite material with high mechanical strength, guaranteeing a high quality system.
- Flexibility in compression and/or expansion, allowing re-positioning after stress (unlike steel).
- Eliminates the stage of pre-drilling and countersinking.
- Allows lateral movement between the planks without any resulting deterioration of the wood.
- Allows the strips to be isolated from the support.
- Provides a guarantee of long-lasting durability.
- Shortens the installation time.
- Allows even jointing between strips.
- Prevents the twist in the planks.
- Ensures free circulation of air.
- Reinforces the general aspect thank to a wooden frame fixed with non visible screws.
- Allow a vertical installation (facade, fence, planter,…)
- Possibility of removing and replacing planks.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE WOOD
- Class I rot-proof wood.
- Very stable wood, oven-dried, guaranteeing very little distortion.
- Selected high-grade wood.
- Smooth anti-slip surface, without splinters.
- Wood without any need for preliminary treatment.
- Planks of fixed lengths, precision cut, avoiding on-site trimming.
- Pleasant material, never too hot, never too cold
- WOOD WITH NO MAINTENANCE NEEDED.